- 12,400 Series P1 ordinary bearer shares of Pelion S.A. with a par value of PLN 2 per share are introduced to stock exchange trading.
- Issue of 'hold' recommendation with target price PLN 96 per share by DM BZ WBK on January, 30th 2014.
- An increase in Pelion S.A.’s share capital from PLN 22,806,992 to PLN 22,831,792 is registered by the District Court for Łódź Śródmieście.
- The Pelion S.A. Management Board resolves to recommend that the General Meeting distribute dividend of PLN 3 per share from the 2013 profit.
- As of the trading session of March 24th 2014, Pelion is removed from mWIG40 and moved to the WIG50 index.
- Third edition of the ‘Together We Can Accomplish More’ grant contest of the ‘Dbam o Zdrowie’ Foundation, with the record-high amount of assistance granted (PLN 3.3bn).
- Issue of 'hold' recommendation with target price PLN 133 per share by DM IDMSA on March, 28th 2014.
- Fifteen good practices followed by Pelion are recognised by the Responsible Business Forum in the ‘Responsible Business in Poland 2013. Best Practices’ report.
- Fourth edition of the ‘Łódź Maraton Dbam o Zdrowie’ marathon.
- General Meeting is held at Pelion S.A.’s registered office in Łódź on April 30th 2014.
- Dividend distribution to Pelion S.A.’s shareholders at PLN 3 per share on May 28th 2014 (with the dividend record date set at May 12th).
- Issue of 'neutral' recommendation with target price PLN 79.95 per share by DM BGŻ on May, 30th 2014.
- President of Pelion S.A. Management Board is distinguished by the President of the Republic of Poland with the Knight’s Cross of the Order of Polonia Restituta in recognition for his outstanding contribution to the development of entrepreneurship.
- The corporate website www.pelion.eu wins the best website award in the ‘Companies Listed in the sWIG80 Index’ category in the 7th edition of the Golden Website Award competition.
- A reduction of Pelion S.A.’s share capital from PLN 22,831,792 to PLN 22,371,150 is registered by the District Court for Łódź Śródmieście.
- Launch of the ‘doz direct’ distribution platform.
- Issue of 'hold' recommendation with target price PLN 100.1 per share by DM BOŚ on July, 21st 2014.
- Execution of a conditional agreement to acquire a 100% interest in Polbita Sp. z o.o., owner of the chain of Natura beauty supply stores, by Pelion’s subsidiary CEPD N.V.
- Pelion ranks 94th in Deloitte’s CE Top 500 ranking of largest Central European companies and in the prestigious Index of Success which measures the overall business climate and the condition of largest and fastest-growing enterprises.
- Launch of a new modern logistics centre in Lithuania
- Issue of 'hold' recommendation with target price PLN 79 per share by DM BZ WBK on October 21st 2014.
- Take-over of 100% of shares of Polbita Sp. z o.o. by CEPD N.V. on October 31st 2014, after obtaining erger clearance from the Polish Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK) as a condition precedent to the acquisition.
- For another consecutive year, Pelion S.A. is ranked among top companies reporting their ESG data.
- For the sixth consecutive year, Pelion becomes patron of the ‘Global Dignity Day’ event in Poland.
- Pelion becomes an expert partner of the ‘Healthcare Sector Leaders’ project organised by the Lesław Paga 2065 Foundation and the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
- 17th edition of the ‘Urtica for Children’ event
- Pelion S.A. secures a place in the 8th edition of the RESPECT Index, again confirming its compliance with the highest standards of responsible and sustainable business conduct.
- Issue of 'neutral' recommendation with target price PLN 70.54 per share by DM BGŻ on December, 4th 2014.
- Issue of 'buy' recommendation with target price PLN 96 per share by Trigon DM on December, 11th 2014.
- Issue of 'buy' recommendation with target price PLN 95 per share by DM BOŚ on December, 11th 2014.